Are you feeling fed up with those persistent water spots and soap scum in your shower? Consider a shower squeegee your new reliable ally. These convenient gadgets are excellent for maintaining spotless, streak-free glass surfaces. Let’s dive into some of the best options available.
Let’s look at a few favorites:
- Available in four appealing finishes (black, brass, bronze, and stainless steel).
- Choose from three handle sizes (10-, 12-, or 14-inch) for versatility.
- The broad rubber blade easily cuts through glass and even tile.
- It has waterproof sticky hooks.
- Features a 12-inch blade for efficient cleaning.
- Comes with a wall-mounted holder for easy storage.
- Ideal for smaller spaces.
- Budget-friendly option.
- Stainless steel construction with a comfortable handle.
- Suitable for glass and tile surfaces.
A squeegee is a drying instrument that eliminates water stains and salts from shower water, leaving glass surfaces gleaming clean. Select the best one for your bathroom to ensure a streak-free shower experience.
How to use a shower squeegee?
Do you have a shower squeegee? I am figuring out how to get the best out of it. No worries, it’s super easy to use, and I’ll guide you through it step by step. Say goodbye to those pesky water spots and soap scum on your shower doors and walls – it’s cleaning time, made simple!
Choosing the Best Squeegee:
- Choose the best shower squeegee for your needs. Look for one with a comfortable grip and a suitable-sized rubber blade.
Gather the Required Equipment:
- BGather extra cleaning tools, such as a microfiber cloth or towel, in addition to the squeegee.
- After your shower, grab the squeegee.
- Start at the top of the shower area.
Squeegee from Top to Bottom:
- Glide the squeegee along the glass surface, beginning at the top.
- To eliminate water droplets and soap residue, use steady, equal pressure.
- Work your way down the glass.
Wipe the Blade After Each Pass:
- After each pass, wipe the rubber blade with a cloth or towel to remove any gathered water or debris.
- Ensures efficient cleaning.
Edges and Corners:
- Pay close attention to the edges and corners. Remove water from these places as well using the squeegee.
Dry Off the Squeegee:
Dry off the squeegee after use to avoid wet stains and mold development.
Remember that squeegeeing frequently helps keep your shower gleaming clean. Have fun squee.
How often should you use a shower squeegee?
Using a shower squeegee is a simple and effective method to keep your shower clean and gleaming. Let’s look at how frequently you should utilize it:
After Every Shower:
- Squeegee your shower after each usage if possible. This technique aids in the prevention of soap scum, mildew, and bacteria accumulation on shower surfaces.
- By draining surplus water, you’ll keep your shower area clean and decrease the need for regular deep cleanings.
At Least Once a Week:
- If using the squeegee after every shower is too tricky, strive for once a week.
- Squeegeeing regularly helps avoid water marks and keeps your glass doors and walls clean.
Type of Shower Material Matters:
- The frequency is also affected by the type of shower material used.
- Consider squeegeeing more frequently in high-traffic showers.
Remember that a few seconds with the squeegee may make a significant difference in keeping your shower clean and pleasant!